Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh.
But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man.
His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power.
He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate.
We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild.
The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity.
And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches.
Many familiar characters will meet us there; some of them will take on roles you would have never expected to see them in. Child’s tale transform into the one for an adult. You have never seen them like this.
What was hidden or held back from the inquisitive, but naïve child’s mind, will be revealed with most obscene details.
Changelog Version 0.1A:
– First, we have changed the game’s chronology. From this point own first act is “prologue”, and second and third are united into the “first act” and will be separated in chapters. With that we will also shift from numerous acts system and stay with traditional three act one.
– Added sensible mark points to indicate acts and chapters, making the overall process more definitive.
– Don’t rush through the prologue. We have added a special surprise to it, previously we have called it “overtime”. Or, if we were to put it simply we give our protagonist an opportunity to seize a chance of a lifetime or rather a chance of his memory revival. With that you will see how we plan to make such scenes in our game, we are waiting for your reviews.
– From this point on, Minerva got a facelift, and it may be worth your time to take certain chances you weren’t comfortable taking before. Check up on her in the showers.
– For those of you who were interested in Helena Ravenclaw, try exploring the prefects’ meeting branch with her.
– We have added a number of miniatures to different locations. While it is a part of overall development, at least one of them will introduce a very famous character. Who know what we will see of that character in the future…
– Also, some work has been done on all the miniatures, as so they don’t flicker as much.
– We have also worked on the interface. Some windows were changed in order to improve their functionality.
– We continue to add to our music and sounds. A significant amount of progress has been achieved, but there are still things to do.
– Further editing of both: Russian and English versions of the text. From the testers’ reviews both have improved.
– We continue our work on adding emotions to our characters. For the moment we have finished with the major parts of the fourth chapter.
– We have managed to solve the issue of the right-click on the owl. From this point on (and until the next patch) you will be able to get money with simple left-click. In the future we will return the tutorial system to the game, which we had to remove for now, as we didn’t have enough time to implement it properly. And then we will return to the usage of the right-click to the interactions with our game. And right-click will be used to open many letters, by clicking on the owl.
– Other smaller fixes, which are too numerous to list here.