Caliross, The Shapeshifter’s Legacy – Version 0.76b
Links without ads is for premium users only. Become a premium user
Caliross, The Shapeshifter’s Legacy, is a fantasy-themed game, which will follow a young up-and-coming historian, as she takes her first steps outside her hometown and into the real world, to learn more about the elusive nature of her own kind, the shapeshifters. Will she become a member of the Mage guild, or of the Adventurer’s guild? Will she find out more about her heritage, or will she be too busy working extra time in sleazy bars to make a living?
The game will feature several factions, each with their own goals and objectives. With your actions, you might willingly or unknowingly benefit this or that group, as the event unfolds, but the open-world nature of the game will leave it up to you if you want to get more involved with the politics of the world, or if you want to just do your own thing.
– improved mail system (now we can finally use it for practical purposes and a nice arrow above the mailbox warns you about new letters). Might need a fresh start;
– Added follow-up conversation to the alchemy quest (the quest’s outcome is related to the noble path);
– 1 scene as a submissive guest in the VIP area (added it to the masturbation options as well) and 1 as a domme;
– 2 random scenes (triggered at night when you use fast travel in Tarkas) for becoming Sonya’s pet;
– Added “noble kidnapping” quest;
– Added intro to the noble path, quest log entry and started to work into the game the first few reactions/mechanics for it);
– Added option to hide message box by pressing CTRL;